Bude and surrounding areas are expecting a spell of strong winds during Monday night and Tuesday morning.
What to expect
- Some damage to trees is possible; for example, large branches or trees falling in a few places.
- Some delays to road, rail, air and ferry transport are likely
- Probably some bus and train services affected, with some journeys taking longer
- Delays for high-sided vehicles on exposed routes and bridges likely
- Some short-term loss of power and other services is possible
Batten down the hatches!