The Coronavirus isn’t only affecting people, but our high streets as well!
Britain’s high streets were struggling enough before the Coronavirus, but now local businesses could close forever!
But they will not close if you shop in the town centre! Go to Lansdown Dairy and get your groceries, pop to Coastal Pets to get your pet food, and to all the other amazing shops in town run by the community for the community!
Here are what some of Bude’s independent shops are doing…
– Lansdown Dairy offers a grocery and milk delivery, and if you do not want to go around the shop then call them on 01288 352556 and tell them what you would like and then collect your shopping after a certain time (a bit like click and collect!)
– Trustcotts, are offering delivery to anyone who is self-isolating or want to avoid coming into town; call them on 01288 352423.
– Wildwood, still open and they have a collection box outside for Bude food bank.
– Coastal Pets – Business as usual.
– Many more shops are still open for business as usual.
Lidl, Morrison’s and B&M will survive without you shopping there, but our town centre won’t!
Love Bude? Then shop local! Let’s not allow our independent shops in Bude to close down… SHOP LOCAL!