As increasing numbers of people are being vaccinated, the benefits are obvious as society is opening up again. If you have not been vaccinated, you can still change your mind to reduce your own risk and reduce the risk of transmission to others.
Over 40s can now book online.
Who can use this service
You can only use this service if any of the following apply:
- you’re aged 40 or over
- you’ll turn 40 before 1 July 2021
- you’re at high risk from COVID-19 (clinically extremely vulnerable)
- you have a condition that puts you at higher risk (clinically vulnerable)
- you have a learning disability
- you’re an eligible frontline health or social care worker
- you get a Carer’s Allowance, get support following an assessment by your local authority or your GP record shows you’re a carer
If you’re an eligible unpaid carer but you cannot book an appointment, speak to your GP surgery.
Find out more about who can get the COVID-19 vaccine.