Here we go with the details for the 7 days to 3rd January … the stats are lagging behind but a tighter lockdown is being mooted by scientific advisors.
Locally, unusually, Camelford numbers have risen. They have always previously been low but for that period were 17 cases, a 750% rise.
Crackington & Tintagel have also risen (up to 8).
Bude & Stratton sits at 12.
Poundstock and Kilkhampton now up to 11.
Holsworthy, Bradworthy and Welcombe, a slight rise to 10.
Hartland Coast down to 6.
Torridge cases number 76.
Devon cases overall sit at 1493.
Cornwall, a rise of 124.1% to 1941 cases.
- Contains MSOA names © Open Parliament copyright and database right 2020
- Contains Ordnance Survey data © Crown copyright and database right 2020
- Contains Royal Mail data © Royal Mail copyright and database right 2020
- Contains Public Health England data © Crown copyright and database right 2020
- Office for National Statistics licensed under the Open Government Licence v.3.0