- you are aged 50 or over
- you are at high risk from coronavirus (clinically extremely vulnerable)
- you are an eligible frontline health or social care worker
- you have a condition that puts you at higher risk (clinically vulnerable)
- you have a learning disability
- you are a main carer for someone at high risk from coronavirus
You also need to be registered with a GP surgery in England to use this service. You can register with a GP if you do not have one.
There is a great deal of misinformation out there, and of course, as Covid numbers drop, many people think they do not need the vaccine.
However, Covid is set to be endemic so the need for vaccination will not stop for many years yet.
Some countries are edging towards Covid vaccine passports, so future freedoms may rely upon it.