Freezer fire, Bude

There was a freezer fire in Bude on Thursday evening at West Fairholme Road. Crews from Bude and Holsworthy, (Devon & Somerset Fire & Rescue Service) supported by an officer, attended.

On arrival, the crews found smoke issuing from the property and two firefighters in breathing apparatus and using a hose reel jet discovered a fire involving a freezer, which was subsequently extinguished.

Check out info on avoiding electrical fires here.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.