Firefighters called out during training session

Bude Firefighters reported on social media that they received a 999 call (fortuitously) during their training evening last night.

Both appliances from Bude were quickly mobilised to reports of a small fire in the kitchen of a local restaurant.

On arrival, the fire was confirmed to have been extinguished, but treatment was given for smoke inhalation and a superficial small burn.

Firefighters remained at the scene for a short while to monitor the temperature of the cooking appliance before returning to home station and back to further training. Well done, guys.

 

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.