Fire in static caravan, Jacobstow

At the weekend, one fire engine from Bude and from Delabole Community Fire Stations attended a report of smoke issuing from a static caravan at Jacobstowe.

Firefighters found that smoke was coming from gaps in the wall around the chimney of a log burner.

Panels were cut away and burnt wood was removed. The log burner was also removed from the caravan and advice given to the occupants.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.