Fire at Bude’s Falcon

Two fire crews from Bude Community Fire Station and a Fire Officer attended a fire at the Falcon Hotel in Vicarage Road,  Bude, yesterday at 15.33.

The fire was out on arrival. A full inspection was carried out and ensured all was safe by using a thermal imaging camera and hose reel, according to Devon Fire Service.

Photo from Bude Community Fire Service Facebook page.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.