Fire at Bude Recycling Centre

Bude Community Fire Service members were called out to Bude Recycling Centre yesterday, along with a crew Holsworthy Fire Station who brought extra water.

Please be careful when sorting your recycling, and ensure flammable materials are not mixed with general waste to prevent fire and explosion. Flammable materials can be extremely dangerous.

The fire at the Bude Recycling Centre was well developed when fire crews arrived.

Photo from Bude Community Fire Station’s social media.

 

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.