Looking for work in the Bude area? One-to-one support with skills, CVs, interviews and job searching is available through the Work Routes programme.
Employment consultants are based at Neetside Community Centre and skilled at working with people who are seeking employment or to increase their working hours, or who may have been long-term unemployed.
Benefits of joining the free Work Routes programme include:
• support to improve skills and employability
• developing CVs and preparing for an interview
• personal plan to find the right job
• regular one-to-one reviews and guidance
• group training and workshops
• sign-posting to local support services
Work Routes is provided by South West charity Step One and funded by Reed in Partnership.
To find out more please call our team on 07912 391866. More information is also available on Step One’s website: https://www.steponecharity.co.uk/services/employment/work-routes/