The annual Town meeting is not a Town Council meeting, it is a public meeting for the town’s electors and is presided over by the Mayor. It provides the opportunity to electors to put forward their questions of the Council and to receive updates on the Council’s activities over the past year.
All Electors of Bude, Stratton and Poughill are invited to take part in the Annual Town Meeting on Thursday 27th April 2017 at 7.00pm. The meeting will be held in The Council Conference Room at The Parkhouse Centre, chaired by Councillor Lea Deely, Mayor, Bude-Stratton Town Council.
At the end of each agenda item, the Chairperson will permit a short question and answer session on the subject of the report
- Minutes: consideration and approval of the minutes of the Annual Town Meeting held 28th April 2017
- Bude-Stratton Town Council: Report by the Chairperson of the meeting regarding the Town Council’s achievements and development matters over the past year and projects for the forthcoming year
- Cornwall Council: Report by Cornwall Council member(s) regarding CC matters relating to the Bude area over the past year
- Bude Police: Report by a representative from Bude Police Station regarding policing matters relating to Bude
- Questions – time permitting