In the article we’ll hear from Dawn Lambert:
- This project is looking to help people get back into education or work.
- Dawn’s background in teaching adults started as an assessor for Health & Social Care and Early Years. She is an established Family Learning and Community Tutor.
- Dawn is very interested in gardening, cooking and being creative: especially craft, knitting and crocheting. She has a keen interest in health & well-being of others and volunteers within her community.
- We want to help people learn about anything they are interested in but we are open to new ideas.
- We have a wide range of video based activities for you to get involved with during lockdown before we can get face to face lessons going.
- Get involved! Get in touch with us at: email@example.com