This is interesting, as one might have hope that numbers should have dropped during a month of lockdown 2.
In places like Bude, they fortunately have, but in parts of Devon it has not been so sweet. However, we have to be aware that it does not take much to skew small-scale statistics.
Anyway here are the latest figures for the 7 days to 2nd December end of lockdown.
- Bude, 6 cases, 56.2 rolling rate
- Poundstock & Kilkhampton, 3 cases, 39.7 rolling rate
- Crackington & Tintagel, 3 cases, 41.7 rolling rate
- Camelford & Tresmeer, 3 cases, 41.4 rolling rate
- Launceston, 4 cases, 36.6 rolling rate
- Holsworthy, Bradworthy & Welcombe, 23 cases, 227.0 rolling rate
- Hartland Coast, 10 cases, 153.7 rolling rate
- Bideford south and east, 16 cases, 124.9 rolling rate