Here we go with the figures from the interactive map to the 7 days ending 27th November.
- Bude/Stratton, cases have risen to 20, rolling rate of 187.5, so still well in the blue
- Poundstock and Kilkhampton wider areas, however, doing well on cases, a rolling rate of 52.9 (green)
- Holsworthy, Bradworthy and Welcombe, cases have risen to 11, a rolling rate of 108.6 (blue)
- Hartland Coast, 16, a rolling rate of 245.9, in the dark blue sphere which Bude was in until recently
- Bideford south and east has risen to 15, a rolling rate of 17.1 (blue)
- Launceston, 4 cases, a rolling rate of 36.6 (green)
- Crackington and Tintagel, 3 cases, a rolling rate of 41.7 (green)
- Camelford and Tresmeer, data suppressed, low numbers (white)
More generally, Cornwall is on 167 cases, a rolling rate of 29.2 (green), with four areas of clusters, being Bude, Callington, Porth and Illogan.
Devon is on 666 cases, a rolling rate of 83, still below the UK average (green).
Torridge is on 69 cases, a rolling rate of 101.1 (blue)
Keep safe and sensible, everyone.