The sun shone today and lots of people were out in Bude walking, swimming, surfing and enjoying the cafes.
So, it remains good news for Bude and area in terms of Covid numbers, with figures from the interactive map for the 7 day period to 1st December (the day before the end of lockdown) showing a drop. Devon is still struggling a little, with a new cluster also in Tavistock.
Here they are:
- Bude/Stratton, 6 cases, rolling rate 56.2
- Poundstock & Kilkhampton, 3 cases, rolling rate 39.7
- Crackington & Tintagel, 4 cases, roling rate 55.6
- Holsworthy, Bradworthy and Welcombe, 25 cases, rolling rate of 246.7
- Hartland Coast, 10 cases, rolling rate of 153.7
- Launceston, 5 cases, rolling rate 45.8
- Camelford and Tresmeer, data suppressed, low numbers
- Bideford south and east, 17 cases, rolling rate 132.7