Cooker fire in Bude

 

At 18:05 this evening the Critical Control Centre mobilised two fire appliances from Bude and an Officer to a cooker on fire in Primrose Road, Bude.

On arrival crews discovered a small fire in a cooker. The fire was confirmed as accidental and confined.

Cooking related fires can be very dangerous; over the past three years there have been two deaths and six serious injuries due to this type of incident. Nearly all of these fires occurred in the kitchen and the majority are related to the oven (60%) and then the grill/ toaster (15%).
Follow these simple tips found from the link below to help keep your kitchen safe.

Related item: http://bit.ly/2cECKX0

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.