In the previous post we had an introduction to locally led learning from the project lead, now we’ll hear from one of the tutors, Chris Kelly. Take a look at the video from Chris:
- This project is looking to help people get back into education or work.
- Chris’ background in teaching is English as a second language and Functional skills.
- Chris is also very interested in Language, Literature and History. In particular, Cornish history, folk stories and culture, jokes and storytelling.
- We want to help people learn about anything they are interested in but we are open to new ideas.
- We have a wide range of video based activities for you to get involved with during lockdown before we can get face to face lessons going.
- Get involved! Get in touch with us at: firstname.lastname@example.org