Chimney fire, Bude

In the latest of three shouts over three days including a barn fire near Launceston and one false alarm, Bude Community fire Service & Holsworthy Fire Station attended a fire in a chimney in Fairfield Road, Bude, yesterday evening. Firefighters were unable to access all parts of the chimney internally, so had to get onto the roof to confirm that the fire was out.

For advice on how to prevent a chimney fire in your home, please follow the link.

 

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.