Set for 7.15pm on Wednesday, June 13th, it’s time to get into training for Bude Lifeboat Run, sponsored by residential activity centre, Outdoor Adventure, and others.
A race for all aged 15 and over on race day.
Start and Finish from Bude Rugby Club, Bencoolen Meadow, Bude EX23 8QG
• Showers, changing facilities, bag storage and bar available at Race HQ
• The 6mile course is a scenic, single lap using Bude’s cycleways, canal towpath and off road footpaths
• Fully marshalled by RNLI supporters
• Race limit 450 runners, enter early to avoid disappointment
• Closing date for entries is Monday 11th June 2018 or sooner if race limit is reached
• Medals to all finishers
• Race awards to first 3 male and first 3 female finishers in all age categories plus affiliated club team prizes to first male and first female teams of 4
• Race award also presented to first non-running club team of 4 (male/female or mixed). Don’t forget to provide a non-running club team name.
The money raised from this event will help fund the RNLI’s work in saving lives at sea and on inland waterways and will be used where the RNLI feels needs are the greatest.
The Bude Lifeboat Run is Race 7 of 10 in the Cornish Multi Terrain Race Series. Complete at least 6 races in the 10 race Series to qualify for a completion award.
Please enter early to avoid disappointment • Closing date for entries is Monday 11th June 2018 or sooner if race limit is reached