It’s been a long time coming as the Bude Covid numbers have danced around, rising and falling, for what feels like weeks now.
Finally, Bude is out of the blue and into the green on the interactive map, at last in keeping with Cornwall’s tier 1 status.
Here are the figures for the 7 days ending 30th November:
- Bude & Stratton, 8 cases, rolling rate 75.0
- Poundstock and Kilkhampton, data suppressed, fewer than 3 cases
- Crackington & Tintagel, 4 cases, 55.6 rolling rate
- Camelford and Tresmeer, data suppressed, fewer than 3 cases
- Launceston 5, rolling rate of 45.8
- Holsworthy, Bradworthy & Welcombe, 22 cases, rolling rate 217.1
- Hartland Coast, 11 cases, 169.0 rolling rate
- Bideford south and east, 17 cases, 132.7
Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly, 141 cases, rolling rate of 24.7
Torridge, 72 cases, 105.5 rolling rate
Devon, 593 cases, rolling rate of 73.9