Boiler fire at Marhamchurch Primary – school reopens tomorrow

At 08:20 this morning, both Bude appliances were mobilised to reports of a fire at Marhamchurch Primary School.

On arrival, the team located and extinguished a fire in the boiler room of the school. The gas and electricity supply was isolated and the area was made safe. Thankfully, the incident happened before the school opened, so there were no injuries.

The school will be open tomorrow (22-03-18) as normal with all working normally.

Photos from Bude Community Fire Service Facebook page.

Comments are closed here.