From the Boardmasters website:
A huge thank you for your patience regarding 2019 ticket refunds. We are pleased to be able to share further details with you:
- We will be refunding everyone who bought a ticket from an official seller the face value of their festival ticket, as well as the face value of all festival extras.
- These will include litter bonds, parking and campervan passes, glamping, pre-pitched and reserved camping, phone charging, boat parties, wellbeing classes and activities and locker hire. In addition, any unscanned Boardmasters After Party tickets will be refunded at face value to ticket buyers outside of the Newquay area. Please see below for full details.
- Big Green Coach are refunding coach tickets directly to customers and will be refunding the face value of festival tickets.
- Unused GWR train tickets for Boardmasters can be refunded at point-of-purchase.
- Refunds will be processed automatically by our official ticket sellers.
- If you have updated your card details or have any questions regarding payment please contact your point-of-purchase directly. Contact details for our official ticket sellers (SEE Tickets, Festicket, Verve/Pollen) are listed below
We know the time it has taken to share this detail has been frustrating for some of you.
Please be assured we are working as quickly and as hard as we can to issue refunds. Our next update will confirm when refunds will be processed.