For the first time (I think) the number of recorded Covid cases in Cornwall has topped those in Devon. Please be aware that the figures are lagging behind the reality.
New cases for the 7 days ending 29th December were:
- Cornwall and Isles of Scilly (a rise of 820 cases, 158.6%). The rolling rate is 233.8
- Devon features 1162 cases, a drop of 21, down 1.8%. The rolling rate is 144.8
- Bude and Stratton had 10 cases, up by 2
- Crackington and Tintagel 4 cases
- Launceston had 28 cases, a rise of 23, up 460%
- Bude’s surrounding areas so far show little change.
- Contains MSOA names © Open Parliament copyright and database right 2020
- Contains Ordnance Survey data © Crown copyright and database right 2020
- Contains Royal Mail data © Royal Mail copyright and database right 2020
- Contains Public Health England data © Crown copyright and database right 2020
- Office for National Statistics licensed under the Open Government Licence v.3.0