Easter Sunday is 1st April this year, and it is the time when dog bans come into force once again for the tourist season. Make a note of the beaches and the dates/conditions.
Ban in force:
- Crackington Haven – (Easter Sunday to September 30)
- Crooklets Bude – (Easter Sunday to September 30)
- Widemouth Bay north side (Easter Sunday to September 30)
- No ban on Summerleaze Bude (though dogs must be kept on a lead from 10 am to 6 pm May 21 to September 30)
- Dogs are allowed at Northcott and Duckpool, Sandymouth Beach and at Widemouth Bay (south side) – Black Rock