Bude remains on a yellow warning for wind and rain over the weekend as Storm Dennis makes his presence felt. Gales and heavy rain will batter us once again.
Some parts of the south-west are on amber warnings, with the area from Dartmoor to South Hams on an amber warning, which means:
- Homes and businesses are likely to be flooded, causing damage to some buildings
- Fast flowing or deep floodwater is likely, causing danger to life
- Delays and some cancellations to train and bus services are likely
- Spray and flooding probably leading to difficult driving conditions and some road closures
- A good chance some communities cut off by flooded roads
- Power cuts and loss of other services to some homes and businesses likely
If you want to reach out to us privately about this article, submit your ideas below. You can use the comments form at the bottom of this page to comment specifically on this article, publicly.