Bude remains on a yellow warning for wind and rain over the weekend as Storm Dennis makes his presence felt. Gales and heavy rain will batter us once again.
Some parts of the south-west are on amber warnings, with the area from Dartmoor to South Hams on an amber warning, which means:
- Homes and businesses are likely to be flooded, causing damage to some buildings
- Fast flowing or deep floodwater is likely, causing danger to life
- Delays and some cancellations to train and bus services are likely
- Spray and flooding probably leading to difficult driving conditions and some road closures
- A good chance some communities cut off by flooded roads
- Power cuts and loss of other services to some homes and businesses likely