Bude & Beyond is free at the point of impact (you reading it). No salaries are drawn and the team of volunteers working on it is very small (1 writer, 2 techies, basically) so we rely on help to develop the site through advertisements (businesses) and donations (individuals).
Sponsorship – why Bude & Beyond?
If you become a sponsoring advertiser for Bude & Beyond, you help to pay for development and hosting costs for this hyperlocal, community site. We also run a sister site, Bude Past and Present, which is another free resource for the community.
Donations – why bother?
Bude & Beyond remains free and takes me hundreds of hours a month to research, write and maintain, plus money to sustain.
If you find any joy and value in what I do, please consider making a donation however small, to contribute to the site.
Want a bespoke package? Only want to buy a business interview/article, or social media coverage? Contact us with your request and ask for a quote.
|Bronze £100||Silver £150||Gold £200||Platinum £250|
|Rotating banner ad for 1 year||Rotating banner ad for 1 year||Rotating banner ad for 1 year||Rotating banner ad for 1 year|
|Promotion on FB and Twitter||Promotion on FB and Twitter||Promotion on FB and Twitter||Promotion on FB and Twitter|
|Updates to ad throughout year for special promotions.||Updates to ad throughout year for special promotions||Updates to ad throughout year for special promotions|
|1 x interview and copyright free business interview/advertorial feature by Dawn||2 x interviews and copyright free business interview/advertorial features by Dawn, plus all year round free job/product advertising as req.|
|Weekly cost: c £1.92 pw||Weekly cost: c £2.88 pw||Weekly cost c. £3.85pw||Weekly cost c.£4.81pw|
Keep it local, keep it simple, keep costs down!
- Bude & Beyond is now the premier hyperlocal website for the Bude & district area. It is the only local site which is regularly content-updated.
- Recent market research suggests that: “audiences trust hyperlocal sites more than they trust any other forms of local media, certainly national media.”
- Hyperlocal content providers:“are embedded in the community, they have the content, they have the authenticity of voice” .
- Dawn, Sally and Rob are community-focused. Advertising is to help pay for the costs of running the site and is non-profit making.
- On average, Bude & Beyond receives 500 views a day, often many, many more. Daily numbers have topped 1000, and regularly 3000 recently.
- The advertisements are also carried through to our social media, both Facebook and Twitter which are actively maintained and have good follower numbers.
- Many businesses are allowed to add advertorial/ job vacancies, etc., within limits, and Dawn is happy to interview businesses to write about them as features or advertorial at no extra charge.
Pics are 250 pixels x 250 pixels and are static banners which are supplied as jpg files under 50kb in size.